Tuesday, February 26

Vogue Knitting.

That's right. I said it. VOGUE KNITTING MAGAZINE. In addition to it being one of the top knitting magazines published today, it is also a publication that many designers dream of being part of. I admit, quite honestly, that it was my bucket list magazine. And this month, I get to cross it off the list. Grin.


I am honored to be included in Vogue Knitting's stunning Spring/Summer 2013 issue. The pieces featured and designers included are awe-inspiring! I am especially fond of the Optical Illusions (which my best friend, Jill Wright, is included in) and Parlor Pastels stories. I think you'll enjoy the excellent tutorial by Deborah Newton on seaming with fine yarns, too!

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy my design, "Butterfly Sleeve Top."
Photography by Rose Callahan 

Photography by Rose Callahan


No comments:

Post a Comment