Friday, June 7

Moving Day....

So, it is time. Time to say goodbye. 

To Blogger, anyway. :) I'm not going anywhere! Just moving ...



In an effort to expedite my work, maintain a cohesive social media outlet, and continue our conversations, I am moving my blog over to WordPress so that it is connected to my website. All my past posts on piscesknits.blogspot.com will still be here, but when you visit my site at www.tabethahedrick.com and click the 'blog' link, you'll head to the new blog platform. I'll be moving my tutorials over there, as well, so you won't have to go hunting. If you are a follower of my blog, I hope you will continue to do so via WordPress.

The new blog site is: www.tabethahedrick.com/blog

Much more related to who I am, don't you think?

Everything is still in process, so bear with me as we work out any kinks or bugs. But, I am excited about the new realm in which I will be able to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment