Thursday, April 12

May issue of Creative Knitting

Yours truly has two designs in the newest issue of Creative Knitting: Adrian & Cynthia, two cardigans that you will LOVE wearing as much as you enjoy knitting.

Both pieces move easily between relaxed and sophisticated, without overwhelming you with shaping work. The highlights, in my mind, are the collars - they just add that extra punch of style. I had fun (and some stress) deciding how best to add the lapel to 'Adrian,' so I hope you enjoy the construction of it, too.

Creative Knitting Magazine is filled with tons of beautiful patterns by other amazing designs - seriously, I think this might be one of my recent favorite issues. DEFINITELY go buy one today... or, if you aren't up to the outing, subscribe digitally.

PS. Thanks to DRG/Creative Knitting for allowing me to use the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment