Friday, May 11

Your Reference Section

I thought I would share a few little things floating around on my pages....

First is my "Errata" page. I loathe that I have one. But, it serves a noble purpose. It doesn't matter that you've had two tech editors and a few different copy editors review things, boo-boo's still happen. Not to mention, it gets annoying to customers to have to update patterns too frequently. So, the errata page is there for you and when I do make an update on a pattern version, I will note its changes there, as well.

Of course, I HOPE you see my newsletter signup. Until I can get my act together to create a Ravelry Group or a Facebook page, this is the best way to stay up to date on my designs, tester calls, subscriber-only discounts, and other fun tidbits.

And lastly, do explore my video tutorials. I have two - the Cable Cast-On and How to Untink Fisherman's Rib (that's a VERY helpful one!!). If there are videos you would like to see, let me know in the comments section... sometimes it is hard for me to know what beginners need.


No comments:

Post a Comment