Friday, May 15

Feeling the Rush

My first stocking with TLC was a great success, I think, since I sold 3 custom slots. I received the customer's yarn early this week and have set to work knitting some fabulous socks (in my humble opinion) for Tina. I decided to experiment with a new stitch pattern on one of the pairs, which has come out very nicely. I think I have the makings of a new sock pattern!

Speaking of patterns, my Anu Socks are in their final stage of editing (I hope!!) and should be ready for the TLC "BIG Welcome" stocking for our 6 new vendors this coming up Tuesday (the 19th). Be sure to come check it out at 2pm EST - there are a lot of goodies to snatch up.

I picked up some hemp/cotton yarn the other day at RL. I can't wait to get a chance to swatch it. The more I fondle it, the more I think it is a great choice for the tee I have in mind for the girls. I'll be sure to show pics of it as I swatch later.

No comments:

Post a Comment