Tuesday, May 5

A New Blog

I've decided that my new business, Pisces Knits, needs to be accompanied by a new blog so you can keep up to date on my projects, designs, submissions, and the like. Of course, you can always follow me around on Ravelry, but this option gives you a little more in-depth info.

I'm pretty excited to announce the grand opening of my "store" with the Tiny Lady Cooperative, a wonderful group of like-minded gals who bring their businesses together into one "congo." We stock pretty regularly (the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month), so you will always find fabulous new items. In fact, we go live today with our newest items at 2pm Eastern Time, so come check us out!

I have a few custom sock slots for sale, as well as some completed socks. Here's a sampling:
100_3922

The pattern for my "Anu Socks," inspired by the Irish Goddess of fertility, springs, and fountains, shall soon be available, as well. It is a simple pattern with beautiful texture that I hope everyone enjoys:
Anu Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment