Friday, January 15

Plans...

I always overload my plate (as many of you know), but it keeps me motivated. Not to mention, I excel when it comes to self-imposed deadlines. (at least most of the time).

So, what's on the agenda? For custom knits, I am currently booked until the end of February! Gah! Two Sleuthing Hoodies, 2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of yoga socks, and 1 pair of knee highs. It appears that I have been recruited to come up with a knitting themed donation for my daughter's school (they are having a huge Spring Fling complete with silent auction! Fun! Yup, I'll be snagging the hubs for a special dress-up date night!) - I'm thinking perhaps a skinny lace scarf, certificate for 2 to 4 hours of private knitting instruction, perhaps some yarn and/or needles... If you have ideas, let me know.

Oh! And I am so so so honored to be asked to finish a pair of socks started by Colleen. She was an amazing person and sweet friend that passed away over a year ago. She loved knitting, spinning, and dying ... and was amazingly good at it. I think I can do her skill a bit of justice and perhaps have a gift for one of her family members in its completion.

I have in mind to take a couple of picture or video tutorials for a friend, as well as an e-book in the very near future. AND I am trying to get some socks finished for an Alice in Wonderland themed stocking at TLC, but at the moment, my hopes for that are thing ... simply because of the time crunch. Ah, well. I suppose I can't do everything, eh?

I do hope to get this awesome hat on my knitting itinerary! Awesome!

And to finish up - Haiti. Desperately needing us. Make a plan to help today. We are all Knitters without Borders, so make a donation to Doctors without Borders (or any emergency relief agency). Even if not much, every bit of support makes a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment